Callus Shaver Replacement Blades (10 Blades) by WodWelder
Accomplishing any kind of physical work, whether you’re a CrossFitter, landscaper, climber, or runner, can cause painful calluses when they become overgrown. The w.o.d.welder Callus Shaver is your solution. Callus shaver blades wear out over the course of one to three months. Be sure to keep your blade in working condition by monitoring its sharpness. Once the blade becomes dull, replace it immediately.
This 10 Pack of Replacement Blades makes it possible for you to use your Callus Shaver for at least a year without needing to worry about replacements. Each blade is designed to give your shaver the best functionality.
- Safely remove calluses from softened skin
- Prepare the skin for effective moisturization
- Use the shaver anywhere you have calluses to maintain skin health
*Fits w.o.d.welder Callus Shaver Only. Blades will not fit correctly on other brands of callus shavers.
Blade Replacement Instructions:
1. Apply slight downward pressure on blade holder to detach it from callus shaver (Be very careful of sharp edges).
2. Remove blade from the holder carefully.
3. Flip to alternate side if only one side is blunt. Otherwise, put in a replacement blade.
4. Fix the blade back into position and reattach holder onto callus shaver
Important to Note:
Sharp blade and edges. Exercise caution when using and replacing blades. Keep blade clean and dry after use. Keep out of reach of children.