R2.5 Hybrid Speed Rope by JumpNrope (Beginner)
Designed and patented by 5-Time World Jump Rope Champion, Molly Metz, the R2.5 Hybrid Speed Rope has blown CrossFitters away with its perfectly-balanced cable selection and dual-bearing speed handle technology. This rope has a perfect blend of weight, flexibility, and durability. It is now considered the most preferred speed rope for over 80% of CrossFit athletes and continues to be the “GO TO” rope for CrossFit athletes, coaches, and gym owners around the world!
- Cable: Slightly heavier cable than the R1.5
- Slightly heavier CABLE gauge provides great FEEDBACK & CONTROL
- Durable, Coated Steel cable
- Jump INDOORS or OUTDOORS
- TIE KNOTS in for quick “on the fly adjustments”
- Perfect for all levels of users.
- Handles: Ultra-Durable Nylon
- Usage: Perfect for most CrossFit athletes
- Comes with additional attachment pieces
- MADE IN THE USA and proud of it!
Durable Cable and Handles
The cable is made of a durable coated steel, and the handles are made of a ultra-durable nylon, making this rope suitable for indoor or outdoor use (Note: this rope has an amazing lifetime on concrete or abrasive surfaces).
This rope is perfect for jumpers who are looking to achieve double unders or triple unders, and is a crowd favorite of CrossFit athletes worldwide. The additional weight provided by the nylon coating gives the jumper a little bit more “feel” to the rope, and gives more rhythmic stability to jumping. The patented bearing system in the handles makes them virtually friction-free, and the pivoting eye allows for ANY angle of hand motion, making this rope feel effortless at times.
|Dimensions||1 x 8 x 8 in|
|Handle Length||Regular – 4.5″|