Z-Trek Lightweight Sports Sandals Charcoal+Multi Blue (Men’s) by Xero Shoes
Ever wanted a super light yet durable and comfortable pair of barefoot sandals suitable for all activities? The Z-Trek Lightweight Sports Sandals ticks all those boxes! Now available in Singapore at ArmourUP Asia!
Imagine a sport sandal that feels like you’ve simply glued a protective tire tread to your foot. Your feet are free and airy, they move and bend and flex. They can grip the ground as you hike. They’re as comfortable in the water — if you’re boating or fishing — as they are on land. They slide on and off in seconds, but hold securely no matter what you’re doing.
- Super-comfortable webbing
- Adjustable Z-pattern — get the right tension across your foot, over your foot, and behind your heel.
- 5.5mm FeelTrue® outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces without sacrificing ground feel.
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot, but doesn’t add unnecessary support.
- Super light weight — a Men’s size 9 sandal averages 6.5 ounces (184.27g) each.
- “Zero-Drop” — your heel isn’t elevated; your feet are anatomically correct
- Rust-proof kirsite hardware
- 100% Vegan (like all Xero Shoes products)
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris, and adds a splash of colour
Barefoot sandals don’t fit the same way as shoes, or other sandals. Just because you wear, say, a size 10 Nike Free, that doesn’t mean you’ll wear a size 10 Z-Trek.
For the best way to find out your size, please stop by our retail outlet to try out! Sizes available: Men’s Size 6-9
By following the instructions below, you’ll get the correct fit for your Amuri Z-Trek, Venture, or Cloud sandals.
NOTE: Please follow these instructions to avoid ordering problems:
1) Measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper.
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall.
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe.
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
2. Check your measurement against the charts, below
This will give you a good idea of your size… but PLEASE follow the next step whenever possible, otherwise you still could be a bit off.
NOTE: it’s possible that your size will be different for the Z-Trek compared to the Cloud and Venture. Why? Because the measurement for the Cloud and Venture is affected by the length of your toes — how your foot fits on the sole when you have the toe post positioned correctly.
3. Verify the correct fit by printing the size template and comparing it to your foot
If you seem to be “between” sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller size. If your foot is much narrower than the outline in the templates, try a Women’s Z-Trek.
|Foot Length |
|Foot Length |
|Up to 9 1/2″||Up to 240mm||6||Click to print Template|
|Up to 9 3/4″||Up to 248mm||7||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 1/8″||Up to 256mm||8||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 1/2″||Up to 265mm||9||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 3/4″||Up to 273mm||10||Click to print Template|
|Up to 11 1/8″||Up to 281mm||11||Click to print Template|
|Up to 11 1/2″||Up to 290mm||12||Click to print Template|
|Up to 11 3/4″||Up to 300mm||13||Click to print Template|
|Up to 12 1/8″||Up to 309mm||14||Click to print Template|
Note: Print the templates at Actual Size or 100% Scale.
Here’s a video showing how to use the Template:
How to adjust your Z-Trek for a perfect fit
Follow these simple video instructions to get the “just right” tension (note: the new Z-Trek hardware no longer has the “hook”):
Q: What can I do in the Z-Trek?
A: Pretty much anything you want. Take a walk on the beach, a hike in the woods, hang out with friend, stroll around the camp site, approach a climb, paddle a canoe, run a marathon… I’m not sure that Z-Trek, or any sandal for that matter, is right for lateral motion sports, like tennis or basketball. So, use your common sense and HAVE FUN!
Q: What’s the difference between Men’s and Women’s Z-Trek?
A: The women’s Z-Trek is a bit narrower, and the webbing is 4mm thinner. So if you have a narrow foot, whether you’re a man or woman, you may want to check the women’s sizing templates and see how those work for you. Similarly, if you have a wider foot, regardless of your gender, check out the men’s templates.
Q: Can I adjust the Z-Trek lacing across the toes?
A: You sure can. Just slide the webbing through the slots on the outside of the sole to get the tension you like. Note: A lot of our customers report that they like the toe strap looser than they thought they would. Experiment and see what you like best.
Q: What if the Z-Trek is too long for me?
A: There are 54 different foot shapes. And no product will fit everyone perfectly. If you have the right size but the Z-Trek shape doesn’t quite match your foot… CUT IT! That’s right, you can trim the Z-Trek with a good pair of kitchen scissors. To finish the edge cleanly, try some sandpaper. Don’t cut off too much, too soon, though. Take off just a bit, and then see how you did. Remember, you can’t UN-cut. If you’re a man with a very narrow foot, you may be better in the “women’s” style. Conversely, women with very wide feet, or over a size 10, should check the sizing for he “men’s” products.