HighBaller Adjustable Twin Ball
- Opens tight muscles and adnate tissues
- Improves mobility and flexibility to allow correct joint and postural alignment
- Boosts muscle metabolism and reduces edema
- Helps to prevent injuries and relieves trigger points
HOW TO USE HIGHBALLER:
Follow the trigger point map to locate your pain area. Red glowing areas show trigger points where the HighBaller will be used. The full trigger point map will be included with the product.
The stand of HighBaller is imprinted with numbers 1-5, allowing you to always place the massaging balls in the same positions for optimum use. Once the balls are in your preferred position and width, use the removable locking pins to lock the balls in place. Pins rotate in their slots from a ‘locked’ to ‘unlocked’ position. You will know the pin is locked when it no longer rotates freely. To remove the balls from their mounted points, rotate pin to unlock position and remove by sliding it out.
High Baller with Gel Wall Mount.
Thousands of people have used HighBaller to find comfort and improve their performance. And now, we’ve designed a way to make it even better, faster and more enjoyable. HighBaller now comes with a reusable wall mount so you can mount your HighBaller to any wall and apply just the amount of pressure needed. You can mount it to any wall and can move it to different locations.
- Mount to wall to contact hard – to – reach areas of the body
- Perfect way to hit tight spots in upper and lower back, shoulders and neck
- Apply the perfect amount of pressure to sooth painful muscles
- Prevent injury and perform better by performing massages anywhere, anytime
- Provides upgraded use for your HighBaller
- Remove plastic. Stick the gel pad to the base of the HighBaller
- Remove the second piece of plastic and stick it to your wall of preference.
- Make sure the adjustable pins on the HighBaller are facing upwards for proper placement
- Enjoy your massage! Target your neck and back muscles for a deep tissue, hands-free experience.
- When removing from the wall, pull from the top of the base slowly.
- Re-apply the plastic pieces to both sides of the gel pad to safely store for later use.